The Carol Pyfrom Realty team offers years of quality real estate experience in the Upstate. We know the area, raise our families here and enjoy the many area amenities. As a company and individually, we support many local charities, causes, schools and sports teams!
- We are committed–to providing the best possible advice and service to each and every client without exception. This means that we must maintain the highest levels of knowledge and training and be the very best at what we do.
- We believe simplicity rules–the process of buying and selling a home can be frustrating. We know how to navigate the difficult situations and how to keep it simple for our clients. You benefit from our knowledge and experience.
- We believe in keeping our word–when we say we will do something, we do it. Our relationship is about trust and we work very hard to earn and keep it.
- We value relationships–this isn’t simply about buying and selling homes; it’s about people and making sure they get what they want. Our relationships last long after the papers are signed. We value our referal clients.
- We value our community–we are involved in the Upstate and strive to make positive and meaningful contributions in the way we do business.
Yvette W. Kinlaw
Yvette W. Kinlaw joined the Carol Pyfrom team in 2013. Born and raised in Islandton, South Carolina, a small town just west of Walterboro, she has lived in Greenville for more than 30 years and now considers Greenville home. She is a graduate of South Carolina State University with a B.S. in Education. She earned her M.Ed. in Guidance and Counseling from Clemson University. Yvette comes to real estate with a background in serving families as a School Counselor for over 30 years. As a school counselor, like real estate, every day was different and presented a new challenge. She is prepared to handle every part of the buying and selling process for her clients and especially enjoys helping them find their dream home. She welcomes the opportunity to help you with your home search!
Yvette is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the South Carolina Association of Realtors, and the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors. She is a member of the Diaper Bank of the Carolinas, the coordinator of the Teen Counseling Program at Reedy River Missionary Baptist Church and is a former Board member of the Greenville Literacy Association. She is married with two sons.
Buying and selling homes get more complex every year. It’s time consuming and confusing.
– Where do you find an experienced lender? How do you know a home’s condition? Is the price right?
– Let me answer those questions and more, while taking the stress and hassle out of selling or buying.
– I will connect you with lenders, attorneys, inspectors, contractors and other professionals. I will introduce you to neighborhoods throughout the Upstate. I will negotiate terms of the contract.
– From the first step in the sale or purchase of your home to the last signature at closing, I serve clients according to the Golden Rule, while also upholding the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
– Text, email or call today to learn the difference experience and exceptional client service makes when you buy or sell a home.
Family, Faith & Community:
– Happily married for 29 years with two sons
– Member of and volunteer at Brookwood Church
– Board of Directors for Roper Meadow HOA 2016-present
– Volunteer for Brashier Middle College Charter High School in Simpsonville, 2011-2018
– Board of Directors for Brashier Middle College Charter High School, 2014-2016
– President of Roper Meadow HOA, 2007-2013
– Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
Real Estate Affiliations:
– National Association of REALTORS®
– South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
– Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®
Tal Cloud hails from Southern California. He is a graduate of The University of Redlands with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration. He spent three plus years in the Army in Germany. Upon returning to the US, he was employed by General Electric in the Appliance Division. He retired after 30 years with GE in sales and sales management. Shortly after retirement, he discovered another business opportunity and became a partner building victorian duplexes in Colorado. His love of sales and experience as a builder, propelled him into a career in real estate. Since 2000, he has obtained his license in four states and has earned many sales awards. He is a longtime member of the Kiwanis Club and a past President.
When not helping clients, Tal enjoys cycling on the Swamp Rabbit Trail, playing in a table tennis league, and collecting antiques. He also enjoys shag dancing and traveling with his wife, Sandy. He loves the real estate business and enjoys helping people find the right home to match their life style. His focus is always on making the home buying and selling process a positive experience for his clients.
He is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the South Carolina Association of Realtors, and the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors.
David Robertson was born and raised in South Carolina, spending most of his life in Greenville. David graduated with a Business Degree from the University of South Carolina. David worked in the Hospitality Industry for more than 30 years. His career began working in restaurants at a young age bussing tables. His passion for people and hard work propelled his career to Regional Manager with responsibilities in 5 states.
In recent years, David began investing in Real Estate and obtained his SC Real Estate License. He quickly discovered that building relationships and working hard for people in his home state of SC is what he truly enjoys. His love for South Carolina and association with a Flat Fee, Full-Service Agency sets him apart from most other REALTORS®.
David spends his free time with his lovely wife Iliana. Iliana is an Army Veteran and a full time Nurse. They both live happily in Simpsonville and have a wonderful daughter, Amanda.
- Greater Greenville Association of Realtors
- South Carolina Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors